Right Conclusion Limited offer a FREE review of your policy and guarantee that we will get you all the money that you are legally entitled to receive.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service we have provided please contact our Client Liaison Manager, using one of the methods below, describing your complaint in as much detail as possible:-
• By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• By telephone on 0208 133 7050
• By post at Right Conclusion Limited, Communications House, 290, Moston Lane, Manchester, M40 9WB.
Once we have received your complaint we will respond as follows:-
• Within 5 days of receipt, we will acknowledge your complaint by either email or post.
• We will then start to investigate your complaint. This investigation will be conducted by someone not directly involved with the aspect of service about which you are complaining.
• The Client Liaison Manager will review any response before you receive it.
• If we are still investigating the issues you have raised 4 weeks after receipt of your complaint we will let you know we are still investigating.
• If we are still looking at it after 8 weeks we will notify you again and at this point inform you of your right to refer the matter to our regulator the Legal Ombudsman.
• You will receive a written response to your complaint detailing the investigation and what if any remedial action we propose.
The Legal Ombudsman
If we are unable to resolve your complaint then you can have the complaint independently looked at by the Legal Ombudsman who investigates complaints about poor service from claims management companies.
The Legal Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman this must be done within six months of our final response to your complaint. If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman their contact details are as follows:
• Visit www.legalombudsman.org.uk/cmc
• Call 0300 555 0333 between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
• Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines.
• Calls are recorded and may be used for training and monitoring purposes.
• For minicom call 0300 555 1777
• Email email@example.com
PO Box 6804,
Do not send original documents to the Legal Ombudsman. They will scan any documents you send, to make computer copies, then destroy the originals.
● Contact us for a claim pack.
● Return paperwork. with relevant copies of the point of sale documents i.e. PPI contract you signed.
● Claim process We keep you updated about your PPI claim.
● Your PPI award or offer explained. Cheque for you!
● Pay my invoice Ways to pay.
Tel: 0208 133 7050
Fax: 0871 237 9737
Right Conclusion Limited
290 Moston Lane